Monday, March 19

my wedding.

this time i would to share about my wedding. no fancy stuff just the wajib stuff. hihi.

my wedding was the simpliest wedding i would say. there was no celebration and attended by a friend, my mom, my aunt and my lil bro. that was it. the akad nikah was held at JAIS bintulu office. but my mas kahwin was quite high to compensate the zero hantaran perhaps. there was no hantaran because it was not my parents' culture to ask for things in exchange for their daughter. and my dad was against it at that time. huhu. thank goodness my mom was there to make sure i went through all the brick walls. and it was not easy.
when tha day came, everything was smooth except for the lafazing part. both of our names were very hard to pronounce the juru nikah had to rehearse again and again to get our names right. but it was fun. with the wet palm, the nervousness, the wrong pronounciation of names where we had to go through the lafaz part 3 times if im not mistaken. we bought 2 set of secret recipe cakes all the way from miri in return of their favour. our wedding belanja is as below:
1. kain baju kurung n baju melayu (no fancy2)
2. secret recipe cake
3. air kotak
4. upah juru nikah and 3 witnesses
5. mas kahwin

that was it. simple right? the honeymoon part was even more fun ye! hoho..
ok i have nothing say oledi. til we meet again mate!

No comments: