Tuesday, October 9

Pokes!

It's been awhile since i last express myself here in this empty space bordered by the universe. Im trying to control my mind not to act more than the script wants me to. Old ppl often say the behaviour a child depending so much on how the mother behave when she's carrying the child in the womb. Thus make me a quiet, soft-spoken, cool, happy go lucky mother. But at times my tongue slipped and i talked nonsense which i later regret too much i wish nobody wants to talk to me so that tongue-slipping moment will never happen. The nonsense stuff is like oh we will get a 6month bonus because our area manager got profits from his sawit. (my area manager has sawit plantation as his side income, no i dont work in sawit industry - thus i labelled this stuff as nonsense). I dont want my child (a baby boy after scanning the tummy twice) to be such a (ermm is poyo the most suitable adjective in this case?) expressive person that he might hurt others' feelings through his words. Because words are sharper than the double edged sword. So dear random thoughts, pls dont come to my mind. I dont want my boy end up talking poyo with his friend. He might be funny, but no i just cant accept that. Bak kata laki aku, poyo macam mat sihat. Oh mat sihat is my father in law! Hahahah!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: