Wednesday, December 22

i'll stay !

despite anything that had happened, i will stay. trust me !

oh oh. my 7876's tire got punctured yesterday and it was indeed a formidable experience because i was driving ALONE after my lecture and was on my way to the airport fetching someone who had waited for me for more than an hour. oh my ! and the road was dark and silent. creepy aite ? oh please understand the pressure that i'm having at that very moment ! i am that type of segaut n fear-of-being-kidnapped person okay ! so i continued to drive for about 20 mins until i reached the airport safely. yeay !

psst ! i won't stop by the roadside just to replace the tire. hell no ! i would rather wait in the car for my dad or any 3 other heroes in the house to come and 'save' me. yeah i am a spoiled child so eat it !

No comments: