Thursday, December 23

twenty ten.

and it's almost the end of the year 2010. it has been 1 year since i left my uni life. there's only 1 word i would like to use to describe those moments i've spent during those 5 freaking years. MEMORABLE. worth to be remembered despite all those sadness and tears i might shed while working on my FYP. nightmare indeed !

so let me conclude what i've 'achieved throughout this year of twenty ten.

1) went for sime darby management trainee interview in KL. there were 4 stages in total and i was defeated at the third stage. the individual presentation must be the 1 which spoiled it all. ahh never mind with that.

2) i got my self a job without any formal interview since i've undergone a short period attachment with them during my internship in MLNG. yippie !

3) something happened during the month of may which i shall never forget for the rest of my life. couldn't share much though. i just pray that something like that would never ever happen again in the future. i can rest assure you it was an 'achievement' for 'us' ! :p

4) my convocation ! unfortunately CGPA of 3.62 is considered second class upper. pfft !

i think that's all i could think off right now. im not in d mood to work as holiday is coming soon ! i can smell you oh christmas. pls be fun this year.

No comments: