Wednesday, January 19

a tomboy was me.

when i was still in primary school, i used to kutuk kutuk those seniors who had the seat in the bus and talked about guys non stop and ignoring we the smaller ones who had to stand and smelled each other in that crowded bus. of course they were those with light blue uniforms and i was in my dark blue uniform. and of course i didn't know what was the feelings of having a crush on someone back then. i was a tomboy who wore big t-shirt and tracksuit to almost everywhere. yeah even to the church where i supposed to present myself pleasantly in His presence. that was me last time. my mother even found it hard to put me on a proper dress. she even made me a blue baju kurung (blue is one of my fav colour !) so that i can wear it to the church. then one day it happened when i suddenly bleed through my nose when my mother keep nagging me to wear the baju kurung. since then my mom never complain about my dress code. i'm so sorry mama, you know how hard-headed i was right ?

and now at this age, all i could ever think of is this guy whom i call kesayangan. this is how it feels to be a grown up. i can sit here and talk about him all day long and ignore other people like they never exist. aha now i understand why ! :D

No comments: