Friday, March 25

my dad.

i'm waiting for dad to fetch me back at this moment. it feels like old days when i used to wait for dad outside of the MLNG gate alone with my hp. yeah sometimes, there were friends around to accompany me. there was once when i'd waited for my dad like crazy 1 hour. when he reached the gate i was mad like a cow. then i asked him if i could drive cause i seriously tired of sitting doing nothing. i didn't own any fancy gadget like ipod touch which can keep me accompanied that time. n i was too shy to listen to my ipod nano like i was some kind of cool 'guy' from the block. my dad of course had no other option and there he went to the passenger side and fasten on his belt.
i was mad that time. really really mad. and i drove like 140km/h (that was considered 'high-speed' for me as i was still having my P license). my dad kept his mouth shut and didn't even dare to ask me to slow down the car. with that speed i was driving, my heart grew hotter and when it reached a junction the car literally skidded and whoop! it was slanting like about 25 degrees off the ground. so my dad was like whoa! can you please slow this damn car, i am an old man you know! my heart laughed in mild satisfaction.
i guess dad's hot blood is in me. after all i grew up a lil bit like him, the eyes, the ears, the mouth and mini bone structure we both have. and deep inside his heart, i know i am the girl he cares and loves so much.
how can i be sure of that? i am dad's lil girl, so how do i not know? *(:*

No comments: