Sunday, February 10

Confinement.

Today is my 7th day of confining. Felt so much healthier compared to previous confinement. I still remember last time when my in laws came which was already day-20, i was still using my hand to support my belly and constantly felt tired. But today, on day 7, my belly has shrank and i feel so energized. And yes this is what i prayed for when i decided to take few products from Shaklee and Catalyst as supplement - to feel energized and healthy. I took a bidan to take care of my physical body. I started my urut and bertapel session the day after i was being discharged. She bathed me and massage the whole body. First day was painful maybe because of the 'wind'. The following days were better. I wore bengkung around the tummy w/o touching the wounded area. And today the tummy has shrank and the wound is healing fast too. She gave me some ubat kampung to be taken daily to help to shrank the uterus. I had my bertangas session too.

Btw, have you guys ever wonder why did our datuk nenek can work under the sun at the age of 60 and look healthy in spite their old age?  I would say it is because of their food intake. Today, most of our food is contaminated with chemicals and fast food is always more tempting than home cook meal, no? That is why i believe food supplement is essential to provide those nutrient that we might missed out from our meal. Currently, im taking few vitamins which are essential for the body. Plus, im exclusively breastfeeding Khaleef, thus supplements which can enhance the milk production is vital. I'll share more on the vitamins in later post. It is time for me to have some rest. Night y' all and happy Chinese  new year!

No comments: