Wednesday, February 13

Health supplement.

I only managed to get B3 for my SPM Biology paper. I've struggled to the very end. My strategy of sleeping at 12 midnight and to wake up at 4a.m. for final revision had failed me after all. I even took the courage to swallow 2 packs of nescafe 3-in-1 to make the eyes stayed open. Little that i know lacking of sleep makes the brain less functional and what i've read few hours before the paper was not there in my memory registry. I went to the examination hall feeling so much tired than confident. During my uni life, i learned to take things more slowly. I put less stress on myself and try to manage my time wisely. But in uni, staying awake till late midnight is a trend. To hang out at mamak after hours of revision is a must. But i did not take any nescafe 3-in-1 to stay awake. When the eyes can't take it anymore, i'll go to bed and have some rest. But during lectures and tutorials, i tried to grab as much as possible so that when i revise, i'd spent less time understanding what i read. I was no bright student who score in every subject, i was an average student with average learning rate but was hardworking enough to make myself able to compete with others. I got dean's list award for seven consecutive semester. My final semester was a tough one. Met a crazy guy which i can't let go off up till this moment. Constantly went out for movies, dinner, supper, and what not. So it is true they say uni life is the best among all.

Oh back to the topic. Health supplement. Now, being a mother of two, health supplement is part of the meal. A working mother of two makes my schedule tighter, more laundry to be washed, more tummy to be fed, more needs to be met etc. I'm not saying that i depend on supplement to stay active, but they do help! They help me to reduce stress as well. How? Simply by giving me more energy. When you are less tired, you will have enough energy to attain to various need and request from those around you. Now this is important as mother because it is my job to take care of my loved ones; to make sure they have enough love and attention. I wont talk any science or chemistry or what not here, because it is not my field. Give me some time to study them, and i'll get back to you in future entry. I have 60 days minus 14 days to spend! Wheee.


No comments: